Pompei ruins and Volcano Vesuvio from Rome
This exciting day trip to Pompeii includes a steady-paced hike up Mt Vesuvius Volcano and Pompeii ruins.
We drive along the so called “Highway of the Sun” to reach Pompeii, where we visit the incredibly well preserved ruins of this ancient Roman town, where all life was suddenly stopped in a moment by the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in the year 79 AD.
After visiting the ruins of Pompeii (it is highly recommended to do the tour with an Official Guide) your driver will take you to the top of the Volcano where for the last 800 meters you will be accompanied by a Volcanological Guide that will explain the site you are visiting .
It is absolutely mandatory to wear very comfortable shoes even better if Sneakers.
- Available: all year round.
- Tour length: 10 hours.
- Pick up – drop off location: at your accommodation in Rome.
- Luxury air conditioned vehicle , Mercedes-Benz E Class / BMW Class 7 Long / Mercedes-Benz Van Class V / Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
- English speaking driver.
- Parking, tolls, gasoline and driver maintenance.
- Official Guide in Pompeii.
- Entrance fees in Pompei (Euro 11 p.p.
- Entrance fees Volcano Vesuvio €uro 10 p.p. The ticket includes guide service.
Sedan 1/3 pax: € 450.00 • Van 4/5 pax: € 550.00 • Van 6/7 pax: € 600.00