Day trip Rome to Amalfi Coast, Positano Amalfi, Ravello
We drive along the so called “Highway of the Sun” to reach Positano we will drive along the world famous Amalfi coast.
The artistic and natural beauty of this area earned it a place in UNESCO’s 1997 World Heritage List .
Positano, considered to be the pearl of the divine coast for its vertical architecture developed on the slopes of a steep cliff overlooking a magnificent emerald colour sea.
Next you will go on towards Amalfi, which gives the name to the whole area.
Then you will continue to one of the most charming bay overlooking the typical village of Ravello, from which you will admire a spectacular view.
At anytime your driver will give you suggestion for a nice lunch in a traditional restaurant where you can taste local specialties from the south of Italy.
- Available: all year round.
- Tour length: 12 hours.
- Pick up – drop off location: at your accommodation in Rome.
- Luxury air conditioned vehicle, Mercedes-Benz E Class / BMW Class 7 Long / Mercedes-Benz Van Class V / Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
- English speaking driver.
- Parking, tolls, gasoline and driver maintenance.
- Entrance fees, if required.
Sedan 1/3 pax: € 650.00 • Van 4/5 pax: € 500.00 • Van 6/7 pax: € 650.00